Assunta Hospital was founded by a group of missionaries from the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary (FMM) in 1954. Over and beyond its legacy of providing excellent and compassionate care, it remains dedicated to a mission that values the sanctity of life and places the highest priority on treating every individual with dignity, further adding to its uniqueness.
Today, after 5 decades of services, Assunta Hospital continues its commitment of practising good clinical governance, providing high quality and safe healthcare delivery from its modern 344-bed, technologically advanced specialist hospital, empowered with a panel of over 100 commendable specialists, covering a wide range of specialties and subspecialties such as interventional cardiology; open heart surgery; orthopaedics; general surgery for both adult and paediatrics; internal medicine, nephrology, urology, ENT, obstetrics and gynaecology.
Synonymous with quality, compassion-driven, cost-effective healthcare, Assunta Hospital has evolved from a humble birthing centre to a 344-bedded, technologically advanced, tertiary healthcare.
Services available at Assunta Hospital included:
• Cardiology And Cardiothoracic surgery
• General Medicine
• General Surgery
• Imaging And Interventional
• Neurology And Neurosurgery
• Paediatric Medicine And Surgery
• Cancer Treatment And Pain Management
• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Ear, Nose & Throat
• General Screening & Wellness
• Hand And Microsurgery
• Intensive Care
• Obstetrics And Gynaecology
• Orthopaedic And Rehabilitative Medicine
• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy